Without further adieu, we are pleased to announce the races that comprise the 2022 RUNColumbus Race Series. Events range in distance from 3.1 to 20 miles and are spread out over the year making the series manageable for those chasing the RUNColumbus Road Race Warrior Award. The inaugural schedule is also ideal for runners using the series to prepare for a goal or destination event or doing their first Couch to 5K.
- January 8 | Fantastic Frigid 5K Series
- January 22 | Fantastic Frigid 5K Series
- March 13 | Brokemans Undiscovered (5K, 10K, 15K, 13.1)
- April 3 | Choo Choo 9 Miler and 5K
- May 19 | 2FGR Run for Down Syndrome (5K, 10K)
- May 29 | Memorial Day 5K
- June 5 | AEP Ohio Columbus 10K
- July 2 | Freedom 4 Miler
- August 21 | Blazin’ 5 Miler
- September 25 | Big Bad Wolfe Run (5K, 10 Miles, 20 Miles)
- November 24 | Powell Turkey Trot (4 Miles)
- December 8 | RUNColumbus Awards Celebration
Runners completing six series races receive a Finishers Award and are eligible for Championship and Age Group Awards.